Expo registration forms are under the Entry Forms tab on our website. Please make sure to fill out both the Rider/Trainer form as well as the Horse form
Rider/Trainer Registration forms: Registration is now open! Rider/trainer forms may be submitted before horse registration forms, for those still looking for an eligible horse. Submitting them early will ensure your spot in the Expo in the event that we reach capacity.
Horse Registration forms: due no later than April 1, 2018
* Both registration forms will need to be on file for every rider/horse combo entering the Transformation Expo.
ALL EXHIBITORS WILL RECEIVE AN OFFICIAL ACCEPTANCE EMAIL.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: APRIL 1, 2018 OR EARLIER SHOULD WE REACH EVENT CAPACITY
Run for the Ribbons Inc.
14650 NW Hwy 464B
Morriston, FL 32668
Coggins, EHV-1 and Health Certificate- Competitors should be prepared to show proof of negative Coggins and Interstate Health Certificates (if shipping from out of state) to the staff at the mobile agricultural station upon arrival or any time during the show, as well as at the RRP show office. Horses must also be current (within 1 year) on EHV-1 vaccination.
Horse Show Fees – Sign up early to receive a discounted price!
- Registration/Entry-Fees- Expo Entries are due by April 1, 2018 $150 per horse (this includes $20 office fee) to be paid at time of submitting entry form via PayPal or check if entry was mailed in. EARLY ENTRY DISCOUNTS: by January 1, 2018 $120; February 1 $130; March 1 $140.
- Second/Third Discipline Fee- horses can compete in up to three disciplines. With a fee of $40 per discipline.
- Stabling/Ship-in Fees- Stabling: April 26th-29th 1 stall flat fee of $150 & Shipping in: April 26th– 29th flat fee of $75
- Vendor Fees- $150/ no electric or $250/electric
- RV Fees- $30/day & Primitive Camping- $10/day
- “Horse for Sale” Back Number- This will show that your horse is for sale in the competition. $5 for a sale back number.